Insurance Claims Experts
Auto Body and Paint.
Hassle-Free Insurance Claims.
It’s what we do.
Exceptional customer service is just as important to us as our skilled repair work. At Jim’s Auto Body, we endeavor to make your experience with us a good one. We are champions of friendly service in a relaxing setting.
All of our work is covered by our limited warranty.
You’ll work with an estimator who understands the requirements of your insurance company to handle your claim. We’ll answer any questions or concerns that you may have about the repair process.
We also participate with most major insurance programs, reducing your paperwork by working with them on your behalf. Whether you call Silvia Deluna at our Concord location, Misty Catucci at the Antioch facility, or Dawn Kobata in our Walnut Creek shop, you’ll be sure to receive the best in customer service.
Jim’s California Auto Body, Inc. hereby provides a limited warranty on repairs performed by the shop. This limited warranty is valid only for as long as you own your vehicle stated herein and is for the person to whom this limited warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order. This is a labor-only, fragmented four-part limited warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
- Metalwork: Jim’s California Auto Body, Inc. provides a lifetime limited warranty on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against checking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork.
- Painting, Stripes And Decals: Jim’s Calif. Auto Body, Inc. provides a lifetime limited warranty on painting-related priming and painting against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a lifetime limited warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding those defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will re-prime, repaint, restripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby (excluding rust repair).
- Mechanical Repairs: Jim’s Calif. Auto Body, Inc. provides a One (1) year limited warranty on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage. The Shop will repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby, when claim is made within One (1) Year of the effective date stated herein, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
- Parts: Jim’s Calif. Auto Body, Inc. provides a One (1) Year limited warranty on new or used parts installed by the Shop. The Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when claim is made within One (1) Year of the effective date stated herein, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by warranty grantor. This warranty is not transferable.
- Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by the limited warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair.
- Rust…Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered.
This states all the limited warranties made by the shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following:
- Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts.
- Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
All warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.